Login    Forum    Members   Search    FAQ

Board index » Administration » Administrative Announcements

Post subject: Welcome
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 am 

Welcome to the I.L.C.Museum Forum!
Please be advised that the information contained in this forum is for general guidance on matters of interest only. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, the International Life Cast Museum is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.

With this disclaimer in place, let me express that the forum is still in its infancy and yet it is already becoming a wonderful resource for life casters at all levels. We hope that you will contribute to this wealth of information over time and visit frequently to access all it has to offer.
Enjoy
Bob Weeks -Administrator

Post subject: Re: Welcome
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm 

Hi Bob! Thank you for the warm welcome.
As someone who is relatively new to lifecasting, I have a lot of questions. A "newbie" such as myself, often feels a little foolish asking questions that others may feel is pretty basic knowledge, but I'm happy to report back to you that no one has ever made me feel that way here. The replies that I have received have always been very thoughtful and helpful to me (and hopefully to others as well).
Thank you for this very informative website. I look forward to visiting your museum, if I ever make it to Boston. ~ "Newbie"

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 pm 

Hey Bob! Thanks for the welcome and greetings to all of my other fellow lifecasters coming on-board! 8-)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 pm 

Hey Bob,

Thanks for creating this awesome forum. This is exactly what the lifecasting community needed !! Hats off to you !!

Bill Kendzierski

Board index » Administration » Administrative Announcements